Lawn Mowing Frequency refers to how often you will have your lawn mowed. Lawn Love offers three different frequencies: Weekly is service every seven days, Bi-Weekly is every 14 days, and Monthly is every 28 days. Monthly is only offered in the fall and winter months.
Before You Begin
- Log in to your Lawn Love account thru my.lawnlove.com
- Log in to your Lawn Love account at my.lawnlove.com.
- From the dashboard, select Lawn Mowing under My Scheduled Services.
- Select Change mowing frequency.
- Fill out the details of your request to change frequency.
- Select the property to reschedule if you have multiple properties.
- What frequency would you prefer?
Lawn Mowing Frequency
Weekly Service every 7 days Bi-Weekly Service every 14 days Monthly Service every 28 days
- Since Monthly is considered every 28 days it is possible to get two mows in the same month. Each mow will not be sooner than 28 days between each mow when under a Monthly frequency.
- The Monthly Lawn Mowing frequency is available starting in the fall and lasts through the winter months. The exact time frame varies depending on the region, spring starts earlier in the southern part of the U.S.
- The Monthly frequency option is not available during the Spring and Summer months.
- Once Spring arrives the Monthly option will disappear from the app.
- Your frequency will automatically return to the one previously selected. You will receive an email from us to alert you before the change happens.
- When should we make this change?
- The upcoming service date will be shown.
- Your new frequency will start after your upcoming service is completed.
- The price and next scheduled service will be shown.
- Select Update Schedule.
- Your dashboard will reflect the changes.
Select the active Lawn Mowing service
Select Change mowing frequency
Fill in the details and select Update Schedule
The dashboard will reflect the changes made
Where can I see my current Mowing Frequency?
- You can find your current Lawn Mowing Frequency in your Lawn Love web account dashboard, under My Scheduled Services.
What will happen if I change to Monthly Frequency and it's already spring?
If you selected Monthly Frequency during the fall and winter months, it will automatically return to your previous Frequency, either Weekly or Bi-weekly, in the spring.
You will receive an email that will alert you to the coming change before it takes effect.